User-agent: * Disallow: /

Monday, August 21, 2006

My comments section makes me laugh

I love Conservative trolls. Why? Because they are very humourous, especially when they decide to post comments that have nothing to do with the issue at hand. Here's a recent example from my post last week about why I thought Cherniak was wrong on the Bob Rae/905 issue. James Halifax (Conservative troll) writes:

Hey, as long as the NDP and many LIberals keep marching with Hezbollah and their terrorist supporters, and as long as Canadians STILL don't know where the over $40 MILLION dollars the Liberals stole from us has gone....I'd say a victory by the Liberals or the NDP in that riding would mean that the people of that riding lose. This has nothing to do with conservatives. Harper's election strategy was pretty straight forward. While the Liberals told lies about Conservatives, Harper told the truth about the Liberals. Simple really. A lot of Canadians (those who voted tory) don't like thieves and liars and refused to vote for them.


All I have to say is: Huh?