User-agent: * Disallow: /

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Get well soon, Governator!

This is why I am a blogger, not a skier.

I will always remember my first and only skiing adventure. It was during my grade 8 school trip to Saint-Donat, in the Laurentian mountains in Quebec. After several days of merciless attempts, I finally made my way beyond the bunny hill and onto the "real" hill. By skiing standards, it was a simple course. But for me....well, let's just say I twisted my ankle a few seconds after I began my descent. The resort operators were kind enough to send an rescue toboggan to fetch me. Unfortunately, I wasn't strapped in tightly enough, and on our way down the hill, I came loose and tumbled the rest of the way.

Yup. No more skiing for me. Ever. "Stick to politics," my mother told me. I think she's right.

Happy holidays everyone!