User-agent: * Disallow: /

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Commitment? Nope.

Well, it looks like Garibaldi isn't as committed to the cause as we would have thought. Funny, that. From a man whose supporters have asked me time and time again whether Bob will run in the next election if he loses.

Oh, and try this on for arrogance:

"When I go into rooms people are glad I'm in the room because they've read stuff I wrote which contributed to their sense of what it is to be a Liberal and what Liberal philosophy is."

Uh huh. And I bet he walks on water, too.

Then he says this:

"People should do what they want to do. If people are not confident with me becoming the leader, the earlier they decide that the better," he said. "I want to lead a united party that has confidence in my leadership and if people have a problem with it, then they should get together and do what they want to do."

That's the one piece of his advice I think we should all take.

Folks, if I've said it once, I've said it several times: Michael Ignatieff doesn't have what it takes to be the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada. And this just proves it.