User-agent: * Disallow: /

Friday, June 02, 2006

Blogging from the bus

Since I found out that this "BlackBerry blogging" thing really works (thank you blogger.com! You've made my life much easier!), here goes my first post...

I just got on the bus. I'm on my way to Sudbury for an event tomorrow morning with Bob Rae. He'll be speaking to a group of francophones and anglophones at a breakfast meeting. Not sure what the topic of his speech will be, but I'm sure it will be good. He always seems to deliver... Stay tuned tomorrow for event details...

In other news, I've decided not to comment on the Volpe thing...not much, at least. I think the whole thing reflects badly on the liberal party. Unfortunately, it will add fuel to the fire during the next election, regardless of who wins the leadership. Harper will use it to his advantage. We'll just have to find a way to deal with it when the time comes... Having a strong leader with integrity and a solid sense of purpose and direction is a start (insert Bob Rae plug here).

That's it for tonight... I'll have more to say tomorrow about the Sudbury event.

J.L.